Valentine’s Day inches closer and closer and everyone’s worrying about putting together gifts for their significant others. We’ve always heard “it’s the thought that counts,” so why not keep it cheap this year and make your beau a present.
Maybe try out one of these Do-It-Yourself gifts!READ MORE: The CW Sets 2021 Fall Premiere Dates
Give your sweetie 52 reasons why you love him/her.
What you’ll need:
- Full Deck of Playing Cards
- Red Ribbon
- Paper Hole Punch
- Glue Stick
- Personal Photo & Art, etc
Make a cute little card to go with your baking goods made with birthday candles.
What you’ll need:READ MORE: The CW Lines Up 3 All-New, Original Specials For Fourth Quarter 2021
- Blank Note Card
- Felt Tip Marker
- Red or Pink Birthday Candles
If you’re making cards for a large group, try this simple project using folded designed paper.
- Cut a fat heart from paper that has a white side and a patterned side — wrapping paper works well.
- Lay the heart with the patterned side down. Fold in sides as shown.
- Fold the top down just above the middle.
- Fold the point up.
- Turn envelope so flap is at the top, and seal with a sticker.
Check out the rest of Martha Stewart’s website for other simple DIY cards for Valentine’s Day!
***Click on the photos above for links to the tutorials to make all of these gifts.MORE NEWS: The 27th Annual Critics Choice Awards Return To The CW On Sunday, January 9, 2022
Kristel Lugo/CW44 Tampa Bay