By Dani Nick
Philadelphia (CW Philly) — As you prepare for the final season of The Originals, brush up with some fun trivia about your favorite witches, vampires, and werewolves.
Joseph Morgan (Klaus)READ MORE: Sabrina Spellman Makes An Appearance On The CW's Riverdale; Kiernan Shipka Reveals 'Fans Will Get Some Clarity'
- Joseph Morgan auditioned to portray a character named Tom Riddle in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
- Originally, Klaus was going to be killed off in The Vampire Diaries, but his popularity earned him an entire spin-off show, The Originals.
Daniel Gillies (Elijah)
- Daniel Gillies was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- While working on The Originals, he also acted in Saving Hope (2012).
Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley)READ MORE: Brittany Adebumola And Joseph David-Jones Say 'The 4400' Is 'A Beautiful Companion To The Original'
- Phoebe Tonkin dreams of one day working with renowned director Wes Anderson.
- She was in a long-term relationship with her Vampire Diaries co-star Paul Wesley from 2013 to 2017.
Charles Michael Davis (Marcel)
- Charles Michael Davis’s first TV crush was Aunt Becky from Full House.
- If he didn’t choose to pursue acting, Davis would want to be a chef.
Danielle Campbell (Davina)
- Danielle Campbell starred in the film Prom.
- She was discovered in a Chicago hair salon.
- “I tagged along with my mom when she went to get her hair cut, and an agent approached my mom. They asked me to audition for an agency — and then I booked a Build-aBear Workshop commercial,” Campbell told the Chicago Sun-Times.
Tune into The CW Philly on Wed, Apr 18 at 9 p.m. for the final season premiere of The Originals. Who’s ready to watch? Sound off in the comments!