Philadelphia (CW Philly) — It’s hard to believe, but spring is here! It’s time to swap our sweaters for sundresses, but before you dig out your spring clothes, we thought we’d help make sure you’re on trend. Shop the most popular spring fashion trends below!
Lavender is the hot color this spring. Retailers are stocking up on their lavender inventory, both in clothes and accessories.READ MORE: 'Gossip Girl' Special Comes To The CW Philly July 9
- $17.90- Cami Trapeze Dress
- $18.00- Dorothy Lavender Earrings
- $79.95- Mid Rise True Skinny Ankle Jeans in Color
Ruffles are in! Whether you want to go full-out and rock a head-to-toe ruffle dress or opt to wear a basic top with a ruffle sleeve, you’ll look fashion-forward.READ MORE: The CW Sets 2021 Fall Premiere Dates
- $24.99- Women’s Ruffle Sleeve Dress – Universal Thread™
- $34.00- Ryleigh Ruffle Smocked Back Linen Top
- $65.00- Dressed to Frill Ruffled Sleeveless Dress
Shimmer in sequins this spring! From teal, to red, to black, sequins in every color are in!MORE NEWS: The CW Lines Up 3 All-New, Original Specials For Fourth Quarter 2021
- $34.90- Open-Front Sequin Jacket
- $45.00- Black Open Back Sequin Crop Top
- $76.80- Sequin Cold Shoulder Sheath Dress
What do you think of these trends? Sound off in the comments!