Philadelphia (CW Philly) — There is a chill in the air, and it’s finally beginning to feel like fall in Philadelphia. So long, sweltering summer; hello, sweater weather! Whimsical patterns, warm colors, and fun textures are trending this fall. Learn how to sport the season’s hottest trends, without breaking the bank.
READ MORE: Sabrina Spellman Makes An Appearance On The CW's Riverdale; Kiernan Shipka Reveals 'Fans Will Get Some Clarity'
Unlike a vibrant, summery floral, fall floral is darker and simpler. Shop fall floral below with awesome steals starting at just $11.00!
- $11.00 – Forever 21 Navy Floral Top
- $26.00 – Old Navy Black Floral Dress
- $29.99 – H&M Black Floral Blouse
It’s time to dig your old plaid out of your closet. This trend is back in! Shop subtle, monochromatic looks as well as brighter options below.
- $32.99 – Old Navy Relaxed Plaid Shirt
- $54.95 – Gap Red Plaid Wrap Shirt
- $79.99 – H&M Black Plaid Short Coat
*RED HOT ALERT* Fiery red is trending this fall! Rock a red ensemble with fashionable looks starting at just $16.99.Brittany Adebumola And Joseph David-Jones Say 'The 4400' Is 'A Beautiful Companion To The Original'
Feel cozy and look chic in velvet. Whether you prefer wearing dark colors or lighter hues, you’ll look stylish wrapped in this luxurious fabric.
- $14.99 – H&M Fitted Velvet Dress
- $17.90 – Forever 21 Velvet Cami Dress
- $22.99 – Old Navy Relaxed Velvet Top
Look fun in fringe! This playful look will have you wanting to shimmy the night away. If wearing a fringe dress seems a little too overwhelming, start off with a understated fringe scarf or handbag!
- $24.00 – Old Navy Fringe Crossbody Handbag
- $34.95 – Gap Metallic Fringe Scarf
- $58.00 – Forever 21 Open-Shoulder Fringe Dress
MORE NEWS: Batwoman Star Javicia Leslie Says 'I’m Really Excited For The Villains'
Be fashion-forward this fall, and try out these popular trends. Best of all, you can spend a minimal amount of money and look like a million bucks!