Philadelphia (CW Philly) — Yo, Eagles fans, Super Bowl LII is almost here! As you watch the epic showdown on Sunday, Feb. 4, sip on these festive, green cocktails. Let’s go Birds!
Green Apple Martini
INGREDIENTS:READ MORE: Cristela Alonzo Set To Host The CW's 'Legends Of The Hidden Temple'
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce sour apple schnapp liqueur
- 3/4 ounce sour apple mix
- 6 cubes of ice (for shaking purposes)
- Chill the martini glass in the freezer until cold.
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Place the top on the cocktail shaker, and shake for about 20 seconds.
- Pour mixture into chilled martini glass, and enjoy!
Credit: Recipes Worth Repeating
Lucky Leprechaun Cocktail
- 1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz Mailbu Rum
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
DIRECTIONS:READ MORE: July Season Premieres & Finales
- Mix all of your ingredients in a glass or shaker with ice.
- Pour mixture over ice in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Credit: Eleven Magnolia Lane
- 6 ounces light rum
- 12 mint sprigs, or spearmint, 8 roughly broken apart
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Club soda
- 4 slices lime
- Place ice in beverage shaker.
- Add in the rum, 8 broken up mint sprigs, lime juice, and sugar.
- Shake well, and serve over ice in a high ball glass.
- Top off each glass with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
Credit: Food NetworkMORE NEWS: 'Gossip Girl' Special Comes To The CW Philly July 9