Philadelphia (CW Philly) — Yo, Eagles fans, Super Bowl LII is almost here! As you watch the epic showdown on Sunday, Feb. 4, sip on these festive, green cocktails. Let’s go Birds!
Green Apple Martini
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce sour apple schnapp liqueur
- 3/4 ounce sour apple mix
- 6 cubes of ice (for shaking purposes)
- Chill the martini glass in the freezer until cold.
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Place the top on the cocktail shaker, and shake for about 20 seconds.
- Pour mixture into chilled martini glass, and enjoy!
Credit: Recipes Worth Repeating
Lucky Leprechaun Cocktail
- 1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz Mailbu Rum
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Mix all of your ingredients in a glass or shaker with ice.
- Pour mixture over ice in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Credit: Eleven Magnolia Lane
- 6 ounces light rum
- 12 mint sprigs, or spearmint, 8 roughly broken apart
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Club soda
- 4 slices lime
- Place ice in beverage shaker.
- Add in the rum, 8 broken up mint sprigs, lime juice, and sugar.
- Shake well, and serve over ice in a high ball glass.
- Top off each glass with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
Credit: Food Network