Can’t get enough of the CW’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend? As of today you can relive the entire first season whenever you’d like with the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: original Television Soundtrack (Season 1 – Volume 1). The soundtrack has 25 tracks featuring cast members such as Rachel Bloom, Donna Lynne and Pete Gardner.
“Our songs are the heart of our show,” said co-creator, Executive Producer and star, Rachel Bloom. “They are the emotional tent-poles that represent every character’s fears and dreams. There is no CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND without the music. From start to finish, the creation of each song feels like playing in the sandbox for all of us. Adam Schlesinger is a genius, and I can’t believe I get to work with him every day.”READ MORE: PEOPLE & The CW Team Up For 2 Royal Primetime Specials
The soundtrack is available in both explicit and clean versions and also includes four demo tracks.
1. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Theme
2. West Covina
3. West Covina Reprise
4. The Sexy Getting Ready Song (Explicit)
5. Feelin’ Kinda Naughty
6. I’m So Good At Yoga (Explicit)
7. Face Your Fears
8. I Have Friends
9. A Boy Band Made Up Of Four Joshes
10. Settle For Me
11. Settle For Me (Reprise)READ MORE: Holiday Programming Updates: iHeartRadio Jingle Ball
12. Sex With a Stranger
13. I Love My Daughter (But Not in a Creepy Way)
14. I’m A Good Person (Explicit)
15. I Give Good Parent (Explicit)
16. What’ll It Be?
17. His Status Is… Preferred
18. I’m In a Sexy French Depression
19. California Christmastime
20. Where’s The Bathroom
21. Feelin’ Kinda Naughty (Demo)
22. I Have Friends (Demo)
23. Settle For Me (Acapella) (Explicit)
24. Sex With A Stranger (Demo)MORE NEWS: Serinda Swan On Her Character Dr. Jenny Cooper In The CW's 'Coroner': 'The Humanity Seen In Jenny Is Really Resonating With People'
25. What’ll It Be? (Demo)