Fans all around Philadelphia have dreams of a pennant dancing in their head, which means scouting out places to root for the Phils. For fans who want to hang out in a local bar and catch the game, here are Philly’s hottest spots.
It’s the perfect time to join in on the natural camaraderie of eating hot wings, drinking beer, and screaming at a television with strangers. Here are a few choice spots for watching almost any sporting event.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- .@anthonyweiner joins crowded race to become NYC Mayor: cbsloc.al/18ikIOJ 47 minutes ago
- He's one of the most recognized faces in the world- but #BradPitt may never remember yours - and it's not what you think! Next@10 #CWPhilly 2 hours ago
- RT @PhilaUnion: Be sure to watch @CBSPhilly at 10 and 11 p.m. tonight to see @JackMcInerney9 having "Lunch with Lesley." #DOOP #channel3 2 hours ago