Want to try out for Family Feud? Here’s your chance.
Family Feud will be hosting an audition at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, NJ, on Saturday November 10th and Sunday November 11th.
All five members of your family team must be able to attend the audition – specific eligibility requirements are listed below.
In order to audition, you need to pre-register with an appointment by calling the Contestant Department Hotline at 323-762-8467 to get all of the details.
Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your family and reasons why your family should be selected.
Link to Family Feud Audition Website: http://www.familytryouts.com
Family Feud Eligibility Requirements:
• Must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption
• You must be a US citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
• If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by Fremantle Media, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, or any affiliate that carries the Family Feud they are ineligible.
• If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
• If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
• There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the content of the questions.